Elite Training Club
Direct Debit Terms & Conditions
1. Waiver Form:
You agree to sign a waiver form with Elite Training & Sports Medicine
2. Terms and Conditions:
You agree to the terms of conditions of our third party biller Ezidebit on the
All sessions must be booked in via our website or app in order to attend
unless they are booked well in advance.
4. Cancellation of selected package:
You may cancel your selected package with us at any time given 14-days
notice. (via written email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Suspensions of selected package:
You may suspend your selected package with us at any time for a minimum
of 2-weeks and a maximum of 6-weeks given 14-days notice.
(via written email to email@example.com)
6. Payment for selected package:
Package fees are paid in advance, fortnightly, by direct debit from your
nominated bank account or credit card.
7. Direct Debits are not transferable between different packages or individuals.
8. Meeting Your Responsibilities
You must make sure:
– Your account can accept direct debits
– There is enough funds in your account on the payment day
– You notify us if you are transferring or closing your account at least 72 hours
before the next direct debit
– You notify us about any changes to your credit card, such as its expiry date
or number, at least 72 hours before your next debit.
9. What happens if your payment is declined or fails for any reason?
If you do not fully pay your fees on the due date, Elite Training & Sports
Medicine will suspend access until any outstanding balance has been paid
and you have given us your updated account details if they are required.
We will continue to debit your nominated account without notice, until the total
amount you owe has been paid.
We will make a reasonable effort to advise you on the status of the failed
payments by letting you know beforehand by writing to the email address you
provided. For payments on behalf of you from third-party accounts, you are
liable for all resulting fees.